Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dinner with Butch Otter, Governor of the great conservative state of Idaho...

was a heap of fun.

Mike Threadgill





Two of my dinner companions were a handsome father/son duo.  Mr. Michael Threadgill and his father Mr. Joe Threadgill, owners of Keller Williams Realty in Coeur d'Alene, agreed to sit at my table if I kept my hands to myself.  I did. They're happy.  I survived...

I saw other friends that I had worked with at Costco in Spokane, plus all my local conservative friends, many of whom are running for political offices of one kind or another.




Joe Threadgill





Everyone was dressed beautifully (I opted for the
 long skirt for those who have asked.)  Men in suits and ties look so handsome.  Even the dinner was pretty darn good.









Early evening as folks started to arrive (sorry for the fuzzy)





Our wonderful governor, Butch Otter, surprised many of us by joining up with some local talent to strum and sing a song.








We had a huge birthday cake for Governor Otter who turns SEVENTY on May 3rd.   Okay.  That sure doesn't look like seventy (but then, I don't look like 66) so what the hay...

All in all - a good night with good people. 



No comments: