Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm suffering from information overload...

from all the fine articles I've read this morning.

The majority of these articles were not sound bites, but long and involved requiring my brain to participate.  However, I have a house to clean, laundry to do, a website to work on, and books to review. 

Before I leave: 

Yesterday was the weekly meeting of the Kootenai County Reagan Republicans and the speaker was a local attorney, Duncan Koler, who has been fighting against the IB ( International Baccalaureate) programs in some of our area schools.  

Other bloggers i.e. Bungalow Bill and The republican Mother (as well as myself), have been reporting on this UNESCO sponsored invasion of our schools. 

Bungalow Bill sums it up nicely for me so I more quickly get to my housework - and I thank him:
IBO is an NGO of UNESCO! IBO programs are structured to change the attitudes, values, beliefs and behavior of its students to conform to the world government system and is a transformational progressive system of education, which exists to promote United Nations Agendas and Global citizens.
I'll have more on this subject later.

I shall return when my house sparkles...




While I'm gone you can take the thumb test.

From Jon Acuff:

How do you write a blog that is unique to you? How do you design a product that is unique to your company? How do you create anything that is unique to who you are and what you do?
Here in a 90 second video I explain the thumb test, something I learned working in advertising. (What I don’t explain is how to not have the opening frame look incredibly goofy. Look at my crazy half smile. Ridiculous.) Big shout out to Patrick Tohill for putting together the video!

John's question: 

If you put your thumb over your last blog post, book idea or project, would it pass the thumb test?


No comments: