Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm going away...

and I'll miss you all.  

No, no, no - not forever.   Just a week or so.

I'm getting on one of these (see pic below) where I'll be locked up for 27 hours scooting across the country.  Hope it stays on the tracks. 

Since I don't have a "smart phone", a laptop, an iPad or any other fancy communication devices, I'll be blissfully out of touch (at least until I reach my destination which is supplied with all of the above.)



You must realize that this messes up my Christmas card sending since it was a rather spur-of-the moment trip.  Soooooooo - I came up with a better idea.  Listen up....

I've been wanting to begin a weekly feature interviewing fellow bloggers, and this will be a great time to start.  Instead of receiving a Christmas card (that you'll end up throwing in the trash), I decided, for those who are interested (and who wouldn't be?), to call any blogger that might like to have an up close and personal Christmas greeting.  If you would also like to be interviewed, all the better.

I know some of you are thinking, "No big whoop, I'd rather have a check or a box of chocolates", and that's okay.  Some days I don't want to talk to myself either, and I would never turn down chocolate.  On the other hand, most of the folks who come here (except for my vile troll who will most assuredly not get a phone call unless it's from the police) are people I would love to talk to.

Anyone who would like a personal call or be interviewed, email me at:


adrienne at icehouse dot net

When I return, I will email you and set up a convenient time to call.  This includes the expats (I know who you are).


While I'm gone, all of you will hopefully behave yourselves like the ladies and gentlemen I know you are.  Okay, that's a bit of a stretch, but you guys can at least pretend, yes?

No comments: