Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Maafa 21. Abortion of black babies...

and Planned Parenthood.

Ray, over at Political Brambles, reminded me of what Herman Cain said about the racist roots of Planned Parenthood by linking to Cain maintains Planned Parenthood has racist roots

In response to the above article Ray posted:
Planned Parenthood has racist roots.  Most Americans seem not to know that, but Herman Cain does and I hope a lot of other people find out.  Margaret Sanger was a monster and her work inspired the Nazi's Eugenic program in part.  The black community and 3rd world nations are disproportionately targeted by Planned Parenthood.  It's all about improving the gene pool liberal-progressive style since after all it is the liberal-progressives who have the most exulted genes, naturally born to rule the world, at least in their own neuron depraved (or is that deprived) minds. read the rest
 For many years I did a presentation showing, by way of a time-line, the connection between birth-control and abortion.  It cited many of the more prominent legal cases over the years and, of course, no presentation of that subject matter would be complete without a liberal  bunch of references to Margaret Sanger.   My presentation was directed more toward the contraceptive culture than the overt racism of both birth control and abortion.  As a result most of my research didn't involve the racism slant. 

The republican Mother - a lady I have great respect for because of her devotion to "trust but verify", mentioned a documentary called Maafa 21 in my combox.  The entire video is posted on YouTube in 13 parts.  A few days ago I decided to watch a few installments.  I ended up watching the entire 13 parts and took 3 pages of notes.  While much of the information was known to me, there was more than enough new information to make it a more than useful use of my time. The notes?  Trust but verify!  I have already found a few things that have been distorted to some degree and I will bring them to your attention when we get to the pertinent parts.  Overall, it is still a "worthy watch."

For the next few days I'm going to post a few of the parts for you to watch.  I think it is important to "know your enemy." 




No comments: