Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Commenting System...

needs feedback.

Yesterday I decided to try out Disqus on my other blog.  When I installed it I overlooked the drop-down menu and installed it on this blog instead.   I decided to just leave it here and try it out.  My blogger buddy Zilla has been giving me some help with fixing some issues.


I received a message from one of my favorite peeps, Carol (Christian Soldier), that she's having problems commenting.  

Soooo......


The question is:


Are you having problems commenting?


If yes, could you take a moment and email me and let me know what's going on?


adrienne@icehouse.net


Zilla also has an very informative post up about Grover Norquist.  Well worth a read:

Grover Norquist's Islamic Supremacist Chickens Come Home to Roost

No comments: