Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Thursday...

what's going on. 

Dave Ramsey talks to OWS peeps:

Yesterday (Wed., Oct. 19), Dave Ramsey devoted his entire radio show to OWS.  He urged protesters to phone in and explain exactly what it was they wanted.  It was very informative and often hilarious to listen to Dave question these people and uncover how little they actually know about what they're demanding.   I was only able to hear bits and pieces as I went about my errands so I have it replaying now (and the more I listen the better it gets.)   You can listen to the archive of the show here. 

More:

Mark America is being cautious:   Occupy Wall Street: Prologue to Mayhem in 2012?

Bruce McQuain outs Joe Biden: Scaring the little people in flyover land


Here's Biden acting all classy:




Moonbattery:    Crypto-Marxists Give Way to Marxists

Maggie's Notebook:   Jewish Congressman Steve Israel Encourages Democrats to Support OWS with Anti-Semitsm on Full Display

The Enterprise Blog:   5 reasons why income inequality is a myth — and Occupy Wall Street is wrong

Word is out that Libyan Dictator Moammar Gadhafi Is Dead


I'll be back shortly...

No comments: