Thursday, September 22, 2011

Help me be "not very special"...

I deserve it. 

Nominees and winners of the 2011 Catholic Cannonball Awards™© receive no prizes, just the sweet sweet satisfaction that they were only slightly better than no one else really all that special. They reserve bragging rights and the distinction of being fantastical ordinary! Yay! You're an awesome average blogger. Enjoy your victory.


The American Catholic is 38 votes ahead of me.  This cannot stand! 

Help me win the Cannonball Catholic Blog Award for best political blog - it's the only award that counts.  We receive nothing except the knowledge that we are one of the "little people."

It's simple, fast, and

No registration is required

Vote for the Little Guy

Vote Adrienne's Corner 

--------->Vote Here<-------- 

Many thanks to all who have already voted, but in Catholic-land you can (and should) vote every single day.  Make me the winner I think I am.  


I'll be gone the rest of the day.  The news is boring and I have lots to do.  I apologize for not answering your comments.  They are all spot-on and I appreciate each and every one of my wonderful readers.

Play nice while I'm gone...

4 comments:

Randy-g said...

I voted (again,heh.)

Randy-g said...

PS, you will always be special.

Matt said...

I voted for you. Keep up the great work, and good luck.

Priscilla said...

I've voted each day for you. TWICE - the Chicago way!!