Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's Sunday...

and we're headed for the Silver Valley for some R & R.

A Request

Angela  - Sept., 2010
Two nights ago our oldest kitteh, Angela, went outside about 7 pm.  We have not seen her since.  She is about 17 years old and this is not like her at all.  We have scoured the acreage, beating through the tall grasses, looking in every conceivable place, and have found not one sign of her.


Please pray for her safe return.  Thank you...



 Here are just a few things for your perusal:

This is by no means an exhaustive list of the many fine things I have read this week.  If you're not on the list, it is not because I don't admire you or enjoy your writing.  It is more of an indictment of my lack of discipline and organization. 

Doug Ross:  Time for a Tea Party: The most fiscally irresponsible President in history blasts Congress, saying it should "be responsible and do it's job."

Mind Numbed Robot--Shall Not be Infringed

Zilla:   Blegging to Avert DOOM!


 New Zealand Blog:   D.C. is Booming – Obama’s Government is Growing

Proof Positive--Eat Your Peas, America!

Nice Deb:   Isn’t He The Funny One…Obama Jokes That It’s Too Hot For Golf…


Blazing Cat Fur--Catholic cabbies Revolt Against Strip Club Taxi Ads

Maggie's Notebook:   Conservative Blog Controversy: Small Bloggers Should Hang it Up?


Not to be missed:

Reaganite's Sunday Funnies

10 comments:

Randy-g said...

So sorry to hear about your kitteh...A prayer will be made.

republicanmother said...

Have you checked under the house? That's where my old cat went. They like to hide up under the hood of cars sometimes, too. I know the anguish of missing kitties..

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Hurry back Angela.

Amusing Bunni said...

Oh, Dear little Angela, I will pray for her safe return. She is very pretty and looks like my little tabby, but with longer hair. Keep up posted with hopefully good news of her return. Maybe this heat is making her tired and taking naps, like mine's been doing.

Terry Nelson said...

I just read this - Has Angela come back? I hope she is okay - do you have an animal shelter in your area - maybe someone picked her up?

Maggie Thornton said...

Sure hope you found her before leaving town. Know you won't feel too relaxed knowing she is missing and surely, missing you. Thanks so much for the link, Adrienne.

Maggie@MaggiesNotebook
http://maggiesnotebook.com

Zilla said...

She is a beautiful girl, I hope & pray for her safe return. (((hugs)))

EC Gefroh said...

Adrienne, I posted a prayer request on the pet prayer blog. You can count on our prayers for Angela's safe return home.

Zilla said...

Well done, Esther!

Adrienne, I was so focused on the lovely Angela and m wishes that she come home safely to you soon that I almost forgot to thank you for linking to me. Thank you.
(((hugs)))

Amusing Bunni said...

I hope she's come back. I would be frantic. I've only had my kitty 3 months, but I love her to pieces and would die if anything happened to her.

I don't let her out of the house. I'm trying to get her used to a harness & leash, but even if she could walk on a leash, I'd be afraid to even go in the yard with her. Let us know what's up, Adrienne!