Thursday, June 2, 2011

Romney Slams Obama...

which is a good thing.

The AP reported:
Mitt Romney is opening his first formal day as a 2012 Republican presidential candidate by pitching himself as the one to heal the economy and issuing a direct challenge to the man he wants to replace: “Barack Obama has failed America,” he says.
However, his statement of truth is not enough to induce me into wanting him to be the nominee for president.  I don't like Romney, but it's never good to just run around saying you don't like someone without having reasons for not liking him.  That's how people afflicted with Palin Derangement Syndrome generally act. 

Reaganite Republican has cataloged nicely,  in neat little bullet points that I like almost as much as ellipses,  all the talking points anyone may need when discussing Romney - and we thank him.

Why Romney Sucks

Back in March I linked to an equally great article over at Fuzzy Logic:  Romney: I'm as Conservative as the Constitution, and As Progressive as Lincoln.   It may be time to revisit her article.

1 comment:

Mary Ellen/Nunly said...

Right now I'm in the mode of "anyone but Obama" and will vote accordingly. That said, I don't know that much about Romney or any of the other candidates for that matter. I can't vote based on one issue, but the economy and pro-life are at the top of my list.