Friday, May 20, 2011

Obama to meet with Israeli prime minister Netanyahu today... w/Update

wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall?

Update:  OMGosh, OMGosh.  Rush just quoted me. He said "wouldn't it be nice to be a fly on the wall."  I'm going to be famous. Ok - he didn't exactly mention my name but he did use exactly the same words. 

Alternative Headline:  Obama's stupid and worthless comments on Israel replaces bin Laden as the "crisis of the week" to divert attention away from the fact the U.S. is broke.

Either Netanyahu will tell Obama today to "pound sand", or he won't.  I can't do anything about it one way or the other.


Here's a question for my readers:  Why does it appear people think the history of Israel starts in 1967?


As for me?  I stand with Israel!


More:

Gateway Pundit:   Leading Jewish American Group: AIPAC Should Rescind Invitation for Obama to Speak
Legal Insurrection:   Hey, Israel, Those Territorial Assurances Were From Bush Not Me
Always On Watch:  Hamas Dissatisfied
Conservatives on Fire:   Will War Break Out In The Middle-East This Year? Will America Turn Its Back On Israel?
DaTechGuy:   Here is the speech I’d give on Israel and Palestinians

12 comments:

Randy-g said...

Catering to the Muslims will not help stop the hatred of America or Israel. Barry is with the enemy...

bryn said...

I ALSO STAND WITH ISRAEL.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I have always stood with Israel.

Mary Ellen/Nunly said...

I stand with ya!

Adrienne said...

Randy - I think we all need steel collars to protect our necks...

Adrienne said...

bryn - I know we can always count on you...

Adrienne said...

Odie - it makes no sense to do anything other than stand with Israel...

Adrienne said...

Nunly - :-)

Anonymous said...

I want to believe that Obama does not speak for Americans although unfortunately he does speak for America. I am ashamed of our president.

Thanks for the link.

Blue said...

I second what Jim said.

Adrienne said...

Blue - his statements are truly cringe worthy...

Priscilla said...

Rush knows talent when he reads it!