Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Markdown.com...

I'll be on board.

I've been using Groupon for quite a few months and have snagged some wonderful bargains.  This afternoon I will be keeping my second appointment for laser hair removal (I know -TMI.)  I bought six treatments for $99.00.  Been there, done that  - so I can say with some expertise it represents a savings of about $500.00.  The only danger to these types of social savings sites is the same one many coupon clippers experience - buying stuff you don't need just because it's a good deal.
Do you love bargains?  Who doesn’t!  Enter Markdown.com, a new initiative brought to you by Glenn Beck and his company Mercury Radio Arts.  Markdown is a ‘social-buying site’ that greatly differs from its e-commerce competitors.  Rather than focusing on mere profit and financial gain, Markdown is guided by principles and ideals that, as its web site boasts, “transcend money.”   read the rest

No comments: