Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Catholic Class Action Suit Forming...

join in and reap the rewards of the millions of dollars owed us.

, of Creative Minority Report, is definitely on the right track.   Some study or another thinks Catholic hippopotamuses (hippopotami?) are not as big as Protestants hippopotamuses - or something.

I headed out to the living room, pulled the tablecloth off of my hippopotamus, and by gosh - it's a damn big animal.  LarryD has a big hippopotamus, too (although not as big as mine.)

Even if you're not Catholic, just say you are and reap the rewards.  God will understand.
A new study has given a blogger (me) a great idea for a class action lawsuit. I'll explain later but if you'd like to join the suit please let me know in the combox. It's gonna' rain cash, baby!!!

A new study PROVES(!!!!) that Mainline Protestants have bigger brains than Catholics or born again Christians. They studied something like 250 people so it's like real science. Or something.

I've got to wonder if any of the "scientists" involved in the study were Catholic or born again. I'm thinking not but who cares. Like I said, we could make a mad cash grab out of this.  read it all

Two Catholic hippopotamus shouting for joy at their baptism.  It's a beautiful sight!

1 comment:

Flyover Pilgrim said...

WAIT! Where are the Orthodox hippopotamuseseses?? I'm feeling very left out...maybe because I don't have one? So confusing...