Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Prosser vs Kloppenburg for Wisconsin Supreme Court...

 It's going to be a nail biter.


Update: I took down the minute by minute results so my front page wouldn't extend into infinity.  If you're viewing this on Reader you may still see the original post. 







REPORTING 99%

David Prosser (inc)
733,074
50%

Joanne Kloppenburg
732,489
50%

Ok, guys. It's 1:30 CDT and I don't think much is going to change until the dems find the two bags full of uncounted votes they "misplaced." 

You can follow updates at the link below.  Don't forget to refresh the page.  See you tomorrow...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

please, just tell us who won the state supreme court election - I can't stand this waiting.....

Adrienne said...

I would if I could...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the play by play! I am up to late but just need to get to 100% and a win. Yikes, this looks like a recount!

Adrienne said...

You're welcome. Say a prayer...

Flyover Pilgrim said...

sheesh! praying...

Adrienne said...

Flyover - at 1 am ET some precinct starting counting 8000 absentee votes. What the h*ll?????

Those should have been counted already!!

Dollars to doughnuts they'll go to the libtard.