Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Friday...

and I have so much to say, but no time to say it.  Sigh...

I watched the royal wedding in real time meaning 1:00 to 6:00 am Pacific time.   Now I know you royal-haters think that's nuts (and you certainly have a right to that opinion.)  But, by gosh - I had fun!  It took three cans of Shasta diet grapefruit and half a bag of Red Vines to see me through the night. Hmmmmmmm, diet soda to wash down Red Vines. 

Anyhoo, I'm off to buy a gift for the lovely young lady who I am sponsoring for her Confirmation on May 12th..  I promise to return to snarky commentary when I return.

In the meantime check out:

Conservatives on Fire:   Putting Obama On The Psychologist’s Couch
Yep!  We know who you are Obama.  You're a Marxist.

Stacy McCain:    Obligatory Video: Donald F–ing Trump
Sums up exactly what I'm thinking!!!

The Camp of the Saints:   The Case For Monarchy In England And Other Places
Excellent!

Green Mountains Homesteading:   This is what Tyranny looks like...
It's not pretty but we must all face reality.  It's never the right time to say, "It couldn't happen here."

MOTUS:  What to Wear When You Just Feel Like Looking Pretty
MOTUS keeps me sane - and I thank her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. It is much appreciated. Have a nice week-end.

Bob Belvedere said...

Thank your for the kind words, Adrienne.

And have a good weekend!

Patrick Button said...

Yum. Red Vines.