Monday, April 25, 2011

Doug Ross Starts New Site: Trending Right...

and I couldn't be more pleased.

I really don't like sifting through the stuff at Memeorandum.


I'll let Doug tell how it works in his words:
The idea behind it is simple: what if you could monitor social networks for the hottest stories among center-right and conservative news sites? TR combines a "real-time" dashboard (so you can see what stories are rising and falling) along with the most popular stories for the last 24 hours, seven days and 30 days.
 I've already spent a bunch of time poking around there today and I'm impressed. 

link-->Trending Right <--link

4 comments:

Matt said...

That sounds like a great idea. I'll be checking it out later.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I hate sifting through Memorandum, too, that's why I read in Google Reader, keeps things simple and focused on the top stories there. I checked this out, and didn't much care for the set up (the idea is grand), but haven't tried it in Reader yet.

Anonymous said...

Added to my blogroll.

Mike

Fuzzy Slippers said...

It doesn't work in Reader (yet). Will give it a pass until it does, but love the idea.