Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nullification just keeps popping up...

as it should!

One of my "Nullification Soul Mates" in the blogoshpere Jim Gourdie, over at Conservatives on Fire,  brings us   I Repeat _ Nullification is Valid and Obama Has Shown Us The Way! 


 He has also posted a link to Publius-Huldah article  The Oath Of Office: The Check On Usurpations By Congress, The Executive Branch, & Federal Judges.  


More:

Adrienne:  More on Nullification... 
Tom Woods:    Nullification: Answering the Objections

3 comments:

photo 7 background picture said...

Hello Dear

How are you today? How is your feeling to post the news?
I also love to read and catch the news from your site ( my favourite)
Now I have decided to make my own blog, but I don't know how to do much as possible I am not good at

that.
I post nothing, but some news I select which I love as my favorite after I relax as extra work.

Any way, it is an honor if you could link my site in your blog.

I do hope you could help me as I am one of readers
Here is my site hotairnews

Warm Regards,
hotairnews

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the link. Working together we can get out the word.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you linked Publius-Huldah's blog. I found out about her blog while I was in Idaho at a restaurant on Hwy 95 below Lewiston, this past February. She had an article in the Central Idaho Post?

Mike