Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's Sunday...

and I have nothing to say.

Charlie Sheen, Obummer, and the teacher's unions will just have to slog along without my input.  

And so (never start a sentence with "and so" if you wish to be taken seriously) I'm headed to the gym, followed by a movie (Unknown.)  This will be the third movie in two months which is more than we've attended in the last 5 years.  After the movie we'll be checking out some things for our closet redo, a quick pop into Costco (I heart Costco), and a lovely dinner out compliments of a gift certificate from a student. (Thank you, student!)




As always on Sunday:

Reaganite Republican:  Sunday Funnies
and
Amusing Bunni amuses us - and we thank her.

4 comments:

Terry Nelson said...

I would eat that.

Randy-g said...

Have a great Sunday young lady!

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Adrienne! Thanks for the linky Love! You are a sweetheart.
That dinner sure looks yummy! I wish I had a Costco by me.

I want to see Unknown too! And the Kings Speech, it's so cold to be walking to the theatre for me. Maybe one of these days!
You deserve to enjoy yourself for all you do!

Toaster 802 said...

Tasty looking rib eye. Yum!

You sure do know how to tease a fella...