Thursday, January 27, 2011

WTF...

what exactly does "winning the future" mean?



“Well, speaking of last night, that was a tough speech to sit through and try to stomach because the president is so off base in his ideas in how it is he believes government is going to create jobs. Obviously, government growth won’t create any jobs. It’s the private sector that can create the jobs. His theme last night in the State of the Union was the WTF, you know, “Winning the Future,” and I thought OK, that acronym, spot on. There were a lot of WTF moments throughout that speech.”

8 comments:

Terry Nelson said...

I couldn't agree more. OMIGOSH! What's happening to me?

Always On Watch said...

LOL! Palin turned Obama's own acronym against him.

Always On Watch said...

Adrienne,
Thanks you for prayers for my cat, Dusti.

Fortunately, she is still voiding, so we're not in crisis yet -- even though her appetite is off.

My vet is still snowed in, but should be able to get here tomorrow or the next day.

Adrienne said...

Terry - I'm seriously worried about you. Really!

Adrienne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrienne said...

AOW - I love our fur people...

Adrienne said...

Mare - indeed!

MightyMom said...

did you read her response??

simply stunningly beautiful.

if you need it I can find it for you...it's on facebook.