Monday, January 10, 2011

Obama to travel to Arizona on Wednesday?

 Why? 

He ignored the death of the Fort Hood soldiers for four days.  Remind me - did we have a national "moment of silence" (don't you dare pray!!) for them?  I didn't think so.

All he's going accomplish is to turn a memorial service into a circus.  It is nothing more than a distraction and a bid for attention and I think the majority of the people in this country know that. 

Maybe he needs to remind them of a few of the things he's said in the past:
  • Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun 
  •  Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!” 
  • Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!” 
  • Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard” 
  • Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“ 
  • Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat” 
  • Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.” 
  • Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.” 
  • Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”
H/T  GateWayPundit

7 comments:

Blue said...

"All he's going accomplish is to turn a memorial service into a circus."

obama is the Clown in Chief. That's what he does.

Subvet said...

Stand by for "not letting a crisis go to waste". He could use this as a bully pulpit to slam his political opponents and their supporters.

Toaster 802 said...

thanks for reminding me that the first Kenyan did not so much as blink when so many of our troops were murdered. But let someone of the political class catch one, well, that's just a little too close to home.

I think the tyrants broke the spell with America by pushing the outright tea party lie in the face of blatant facts...

Adrienne said...

Blue - so true...

Adrienne said...

Subvet - I hope that trashy wife of his covers her arms and doesn't wear a load print.

Adrienne said...

Toaster - remember when Jan Brewer requested he come to AZ and he refused?

Blue said...

Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Feces!”

Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemas.”

Obama to democrats: “I’m jonesin' for a flight.”

Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!” Seriously? Who the heck cares?

Just havin' a little childish fun. Please forgive me, as I can't help myself ;)

Stay safe.