Thursday, December 23, 2010

S. 510

Months ago, thanks to folks like republican Mother, I embarked on a closer look at Monsanto and Senate Bill 510,  the so-called Food Safety and Modernization Act, which has nothing to do with food safety and every thing to do with control.  There are some important videos to watch here. 



Today, Bungalow Bill has updated us with new insights and information - and we thank him. 

From Bungalow Bill:

Will the Food Safety Act Really Protect Consumers?: A Monsanto Truth That May be Overlooked

US Government Threatening Europe in Hopes of Forcing GMO Crops Upon Them

Sweetnos: Monsanto Ready to Market Super Aspartame (Neotame) to Cattle Farmers

 My modem is acting up and I'm hoping this will post.  Google Reader in blank after a pause in service and my preview won't load.  Sigh...

 

 

4 comments:

Zilla said...

It posted, Adrienne, thanks for the links, I'm off to read them now.

I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas.

Charlene said...

I figure continuing a home garden, signing up for the local CSA and raising our own chickens is still a good idea.

Anonymous said...

Still Catholic. Still Conservative. Still paranoid.

This has nothing to do with Monsanto.

republicanmother said...

Nothing to do with Monsanto or ADM or Cargill, or ConAgra or Tyson, etc donating over $35 million dollars to Congress in 2010 alone.

It's not paranoid if they're really out to get you. As I outlined at my blog, controlling the food supply is fastest way to control the people. Check out my quickly done Monsanto map here:
http://mapper.nndb.com/maps/477/000011444/