Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Friday...

in case you didn't know.

Here's a few things that made me smile (and the good Lord knows we need to be doing a bit more smiling.)

Priceless:

Mind Numbed Robot:  Dear Abby

Motus: Obama: The Light Bringer

Randy's Roundtable:   Friday Nite Funnies(morning edition)

Reaganite Republican:   Gift Idea for Those Who Already Have-it-all: Walk-In Medicine Cabinet for the Kitchen!


The Camp of the Saints:   The TSA Crosses The Line – Big Time

The Lonely Conservative:   Heh! Global Warming Alarmists are Down With Outlawing Water!

Moonbattery:   HuffPo Moonbats Bail on Barack

For Bunni:








No kittehs were harmed in the making of these videos...

7 comments:

Randy-g said...

Kittehs? I like it.....Thanks for the link "young lady".

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Adrienne! Those two kitteh vids sure made me smile! They were to cute, thanks for dedicating them to me. I hope you and your readers have a very fun weekend.

Abbey's Road said...

Dear Abby had me laughing so hard my sides hurt! (I do everything to the extreme, even laughing!)
Whack a kitty is cute ... sent it to my step-daughter who loves kitties.

Are you simply giddy, as I am, over the Dems voting down THEIR president's tax reform? Is it possible, do I dare consider it or get my hopes up that he'll quit, or that people will wise up and impeach? The only problem with that is that we'll need to impeach the next guy so that we can FINALLY get the House Speaker(R) into the White House ....

Did this one pass you by? http://abbeys-road.blogspot.com/2010/12/dear-american-taxpayer.html

Always a joy, Adrienne!

Charlene said...

Thank you for the kitty videos. This is quite a change from the usual essay on what those you disagree with have done to ruin the country. Thank you.

Zilla said...

Wonderful stuff, Adrienne, thank you for bringing some much needed sunshine! Also, thank you for featuring my blog in your sidebar, I am honored.

Bob Belvedere said...

You made my day with the videos and the links.

And thank you for the link.

Therese said...

loved the whack a kitty. Made me laugh.