Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cleaning up the tabs...

It's becoming impossible to function with all the tabs I have open.  There was much to read today, but I'm too busy to add pithy little comments.  You'll just have to trust me that this was some of today's most important.

Things that are important to know:

Reaganite Republican:  North Korean Special Forces Spotted Across DMZ Sporting New Camo Gear

Legal Insurrection:   The Mandate Is Obamacare's Achilles' Heel

American Thinker:   The Missing Link in the Evolution of Barack Obama

Stacy McCain at American Spectator:   'Run, Herman, Run!'

The Camp of the Saints:   We’re All Addicts Now

Motus:  You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone 

Maggie's Notebook:   Chris Matthews Obama Birth Certificate: Why Hasn’t Obama DEMANDED It ?

The Blog Prof:   Jesus Christ: abortion “the greatest moral defect of the western world”



At: Adrienne dePitera:

Inexpensive firestarters
New Year's Resolutions and Living the Savvy Life


2 comments:

Ebeth said...

Adrienne! I knew you were a gardner, but I didn't know you had another blog! Thanks!!

Hugs
Ebeth

Maggie@MaggiesNotebook said...

Adrienne, thank you for the link! It's such a busy time of the year. I've done the same with tabs each day - then don't get around to tending to them. I still have a loved one visiting from Christmas through early evening tomorrow. What a beautiful Christmas we have had and not a drop of snow.