Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bristol Palin makes finals on Dancing with the Stars. Lunatic lefty heads explode...

Nothing has shown to the world the power of Sarah Palin more than what I witnessed last night.  Against all odds, Bristol Palin made it into the finals of Dancing with the Stars, beating out singer Brandy.  While Bristol's dancing has improved, her being in the finals is, speaking from the viewpoint of a professional ballroom dancer, a bit odd - until you factor in the votes of the public.

Never mind the endorsements by Sarah that propelled many people into political office.  Last night spoke volumes about the sentiment of the American public who have spent the past several years being called "stupid bitter clingers."  Being carefully ignored is the statement of her professional partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy , who said he moved to this country for the very reasons that he and Brandy were voted off - the voice of the people being heard.

Bristol joined this contest with not one bit of dancing or performing experience.  Given that, the job she is doing is phenomenal.  With just a bit of extra time, again my professional opinion, she would probably surpass Brandy.  Bristol's personality is the type that produces precise footwork and attention to detail.  We have already witnessed her emotional connection to the music and her fluidity of movement improve as her fears have subsided. 

I can sympathize completely with Bristol because I started my ballroom dance career in  the same way as she has.  There's a reason they call it "paralyzing" fear. My fear was so great that executing a simple box-step was almost impossible. 

The folks of this country have gathered Bristol to their hearts.  I've surmised since the beginning that Bristol's being asked onto DWTS was a ploy to further trash the Palin family.  The populace has stood up and said, "no more."  

Next up?  Charges of racism.  Wait for it! 

The Lunatic Left Responds:

Man Shoots TV Over Bristol's 'Dancing'Routine
A SWAT team posted up outside a home in Wisconsin yesterday -- after a shotgun toting 67-year-old man blasted his TV because he was so enraged with Bristol Palin's performance on "Dancing with the Stars."  more

In case you missed it:

My background with Mark Ballas of Dancing with the Stars

9 comments:

Reaganite Independent said...

God Bless Bristol

and good luck!

Amusing Bunni said...

Isn't it wonderful, Ade?
She was so great last night, and the look on Brady's face when she got booted was pricesless. She was SO SURE she was going to be the "annointed one". The libs are really going to bust a brain cell when Bristol actually wins! I have a good feeling about this, she just might pull it off!
I sure am rooting for her. She should win because she had NO experience, whereas many of the others, esp. the ones left, are professional entertainers with LOTS of experience, esp. J. Gray, dancing.

Annie Lennox was good on it too! I can't wait for the next installment.
This show really grows on you! I just started watching the last few weeks, and am not disappointed.

Anonymous said...

The way things are going in the White House, it looks as though Obama is going to be a future contestant on DWS. Hopefully he has some base intact to count on with the phone-in votes.

Charlene said...

I must not be able to read the invisible ink in the margins on this one. The man who killed his television and evidently aimed the gun at his wife is a lunatic. Where is it reported he is a lefty. As a lefty myself I'd not claim him.

Regarding Ms. Palin's notoriety and love of "the people"; great. I like seeing someone learn a new skill and perform it well. It would seem you are upset much more than I am that this is controversial. Aren't people voted off by a group always said to be more talented than those who remain? I'm not sure but that's how I remember things in prior years.

Adrienne said...

RR - yes indeed!

Adrienne said...

Bunni - I was actually liking Brandy before last night. She appeared to be a nice young lady. But everything you saw is exactly what we saw.

Jennifer takes herself waaaaaaay too seriously. The histrionics gets old real fast!

You're a figure skater?? I love ice skating. In Minnesota we were born with skates already strapped on. Made for some very difficult deliveries. heh

Adrienne said...

Charlene - thanks for stopping by...

Maggie Thornton said...

I missed last night but I am not surprised that the 'best' dancer, technically didn't win. American Idol is the same. Both singing and dancing is entertainment, and as you mention (but I didn't know) some personality types might enable skills we wouldn't see on the screen, but which is felt by the heart of the country.

Bristol is much like her mother. She is outspoken and strong. She had her baby and didn't dissolve into the background. She said she took the gig because of the money. I can easily understand that.

If people want to vote to Bristol out of respect for, or love of her mother, they have that right. It's the way the show is set-up.

Isn't that a smashing pic of her? (As I said on your other blog, just between you and I, that dancing Kitten is adorable - now I understand).

Randy-g said...

You mastered the box step too? Heh.
Go Palin go, both of you!