Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The war on electronic cigarettes

From AP: NYC to try banning smoking in parks and beaches

If they're so dang worried about secondhand smoke or people killing themselves with cigarettes, then why the war on electronic cigarettes?

More:

Some questions answered:

I've had many inquiries about the type of electronic cigarette I use. I've only tried about 4 different ones and the Vapor King remains my favorite. I've been very pleased with both performance of the Vapor King as well as the company Electronic Cigarettes, Inc. They are accredited by the Better Business Bureau and ship quickly. If you have questions they have a phone number and a real live person to talk to - in English!

As to saving $$$. Both my husband and I have switched to e-cigs and our savings so far (about 4 1/2 months) is in the range of about $2100.00. You read that correctly. Thanks to the government, cigarettes are a very expensive way to kill yourself. My recommendation for anyone just starting out would be the double Vapor King starter kit for each person. That way you can have a battery charging while using the one that is charged.

We do purchase most of our e-liquid locally and we avoid the local mall kiosk sites because they generally charge about double what the price should be.


1 comment:

Amusing Bunni said...

Thanks for the info, Adrienne!
That's great you're saving so much money, and it's healthier and less smelly. Of course the horrid gov't wants to ban these, they can't make all the money revenue of sales tax and cig taxes. Some places it's like $4 a pack and more! I'm so SICK of them sticking their gurbby paws into EVERYTHING we do.