Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Obama releases his "ghetto rage" against the "party of no"

I'm sure the union folks in Wisconsin were impressed...

I refuse to comment on the first picture.  It speaks for itself...


What's with the pointy finger all the time? Didn't his mama tell him it was rude to point?




Why here he is now - shaking the hands of all those happy union members who have just been promised 50 billion dollars.  


U.S. President Barack Obama attends the Milwaukee Laborfest event in Wisconsin to celebrate Labor Day September 6, 2010. REUTERS/Larry Downing (UNITED STATES - Tags: POLITICS)


Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm  - Barack Hussein Obama - hmmm , hmm, hmmm...

Transcript of the Milwaukee speech.  I didn't think it was possible to lie that many times in such a short speech.   And he complained that his critics “talk about me like a dog.”   Not me - I like dogs...

More:

The Blog Prof: Pointing out union hypocrisy on Labor Day 

 Pundette:   Who has been talking about Obama "like a dog"?

The Lonely Conservative:  Union Boss Trumka Bashes Tea Parties, GOP at Obama Labor Day Event

Smitty at The Other McCain:  Were His Policies A Dog, We Should Shave Its Rump And Train It To Walk Backward

 

4 comments:

Abbey's Road said...

"I like dogs." Good one!

Amusing Bunni said...

I KNEW obummer would channel his inner raging thug personality while he was out jiving w/ the homies. This was the WORST, to insult canines. I would never compare him to a dog, a rat or a snake maybe, but never a dog! Those pics say it all, what a mean, hateful jerk O is.

Adrienne said...

Abbey - thanks :-)

Adrienne said...

Bunni - what I find amazing is how many pics catch O-what's-his-name and that shrew he's married to in such unflattering poses and facial expressions.

What did our mother's say about our faces freezing when we made an ugly face?? I think it's happened to both of them. There is never a good reason to look as ugly as they do most of the time.