Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Peter Ferrara Hits a Home Run at The American Spectator

I have a house that is crying out for paint (I love to paint and if were to visit me, I would strongly suggest you keep moving or you will be painted), and a garden to be weeded, plus 12 other things on my daily list (most of which won't get done, but the thought is nice.)

I leave you with a few choice articles to read:

This would be an excellent article for you to print out and use for talking points.

From the American Spectator:

From Prison Planet:
  



3 comments:

Old Bob said...

"He's Playing You" -- Not only a home run, but a grand slam homer! Thank you!

Austringer said...

Excellent articles, Adrienne -- thanks for the links.

robot said...

Hi Adrienne! Thanks again for featuring the 'bot. I did thank you, didn't I? Well, in case I didn't, here it is.
Oh, and I linked you in an experimental post.
http://mindnumbedrobot.com/2010/07/14/robo-love-experiment-1/1776