Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I don't feel too good...

I was going to do some more linky-love after my dental appointment, but after the first two and a half hours in her chair the hygienist chirped, "Gosh, I had a cancellation and have another 40 or so minutes. We could just whip out the last few teeth on the other side and then we'll be done instead of you having to come back two more times."

 Being the trooper that I am, I said, "Why, sure.   Let's shoot up the other side that you just tortured two days ago and scrape some more.  And, while you're at it let's whip out those x-rays I need."





Arrrrrgh!!


See you tomorrow...

16 comments:

Amusing Bunni said...

You are a brave woman, Adrienne. Rest up and take care of yourself.

Terry Nelson said...

Hope you feel better!

Kalona said...

Oooh, sorry, Adrienne! Hope you feel better real soon. Prayers going up!

Mark D. said...

The joys of modern dentistry. I can think of no branch of the medical sciences that has advanced less since the Middle Ages than dentistry...

Old Bob said...

Prayers coming your way!

Tom in Vegas said...

I've been there. A few years ago I had ALL wisdom teeth pulled out in one sitting, which was four days before going on a 100 mile bicycle ride (Las Vegas Century).

Hope you feel better and let me know if there is anything I can do.

belinda said...

:(

Mary Ellen/Nunly said...

OUCH!!!!! Feel better soon. :-)

robot said...

Wow. I just got back from cleaning. Thought I had it bad. Hope you get better soon. We miss the ADD.

Lola said...

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Subvet said...

Rest well, this too shall pass.

Abbey's Road said...

Just wanted to give you this link via Glenn Beck ... hope you feel better SOOOOON!

http://www.weinerfacts.com/weiner/?p=483

Blessings,
Abbey ♥

Austringer said...

Tooth things are tough because it's in your head -- literally! I mean, it's where you live, and pain there is up close and personal.

Sorry to hear you're not well -- I hope you're back in the saddle soon.

Reaganite Independent said...

Advice from an experienced dental chair inhabitant:

"Just say YES" when they wheel in the gas thingy!

Will be saying a brief prayer on my end... can't hurt. But the dentist can! lol

Cathy_of_Alex said...

Prayers here!

Abbey's Road said...

How are you feeling? Just concerned for you; hoping and praying for good health!

Abbey ♥