Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hey, where ya all been?

Oooops! It's moi that's been gone. Ok, not gone-gone, just hanging back and thinking exceedingly deep thoughts.  I plan on sharing those thoughts, too - just not on Mother's Day.  Aren't you excited?  

In the meantime, here's something for my friend James:



Important. Nay, very important. 

 In other important news.  I am getting trounced in the Crescat's annual Cannonball Catholic Blog Awards by Creative Minority Report.   Let's try that again............... I am being trounced by Creative Minority Report in the annual Cannonball Catholic Blog Awards.   As much as I like Matthew and Patrick Archbold, this CAN NOT CONTINUE!!!  I know, I know.  It's my fault for not reminding you.  My bad and I apologize!  Really...
But now is the time to saddle up the old voting steed and head over to The Crescat, glide down to the second category (Best Political Blog),  and click on the little ball next to my name.  There is NO registration required.  Easy peasy!  And the best part?????? You can vote every single day.  Isn't that cool?

and don't forget to ask all your friends to vote, too!  


5 comments:

MightyMom said...

And vote for ME in the underappreciated category while you're there!!

Cuz i'm soooooo underappreciated !!

Old Bob said...

You want to talk underappreciated? I'll tell you about underappreciated! I'm soooo underappreciated almost nobody has ever heard of me. Vote early, vote often, vote for MEE! ;-)

belinda said...

I voted for you and I've been worried if you were sick or something. Then I had anxiety and worry about when I teased you over at the A of the A. and I hope I didn't hurt your feelings goofing around.
*************
What do you mean vote next to A of the A box??
:(
*************
Even Mr.Larry D voted for me. How else could I explain all 12 of my votes? Lets see... my 8 kids voted for me then my blog administrator so that's eleven and the only thing I can figure is that the 12th person was Larry D. What an act of christian charity! And we just thought he was funny!

Sherry said...

Vote for me, I voted for you...I am underappreciated too.

Reaganite Independent said...

LOL, look who's talking!

You're the best, Adrienne