Sunday, April 4, 2010

Big F*cking Deal? I'm Stunned ...





Now this is just what I want the president of the United States to sell on his website.  

What exactly does BFD stand for? 

Here's some choices for you:
  • Binary File Descriptor?
  • Berkeley Fire Department?
  • Breakfast for Dinner?
  • Budgerigar Fledgling Disease?
Or how about Big F*cking Deal, to quote our illustrious and classy vice-president Joe Biden.

KansasCity.com calls it, "making lemonade out of lemons."

I call it just one more reminder of how trashy, ignorant, and crude the current administration behaves.  Could you in your wildest imagination conjure up a vision of Ronald Reagan participating in such a public stunt?  No?  I didn't think so. Nice example to set for the young people of this country, Mr Obama.  I doubt we'll ever see your two daughters outfitted with this T-shirt.

And guess what?  The dweebs claim there is a six to eight week wait because they have so many orders (which I don't believe for one teeny minute!)  These people can't even run a T-shirt shop and they think they can run our health care? 

12 comments:

Mark D. said...

Trashy indeed. Vulgar and trashy.

Old Bob said...

How about Big Foolish Doofus?

Adrienne said...

Mark - I was truly speechless. I kept looking at that t-shirt trying to figure out what it meant and when it hit me, well - I was flabbergasted.

Vulgar is the perfect word. Were these people raised in an alley?

Adrienne said...

Bob - good one. It fits perfectly!

Mary Rose said...

I just showed this to my husband. We both were stunned. But he didn't expect any more from the current administration because they are classless, clueless, and bottom-feeders. Yes, he's "fundamentally transforming this country" but it's a steep decline into irrelevance.

I am getting very weary of how the "f" word has become more and more common. It's an ugly word.

Dawn said...

Somebody thinks he's "cool" and "hip". In reality, he's just plain ol' garbage. If it looks like garbage..and smells like garbage..well, it must be garbage.

Larry Denninger said...

I'm kinda partial to "Biden's Freakin' Dumb", myself.

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

How's about "Big Fool Deal"?
That's what it is, in my estimation.
As for the f-bomb...grow up, you morons!

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

But wait, but wait...there's more:
"This shirt is super-soft, fine jersey cotton, union-printed, and made in the USA."
Now doesn't that make it "all better":<(!

Michelle said...

Oh...My...Lord...

...wow...

Anonymous said...

They truly have become the party of vulgarians. Imagine giving these to elderly family members and them showing up to church.

Anonymous said...

Barry should be asked point blank what it means, and should for the record be recorded on his approoval. He gives tacit approval since his minions have been espousing disrespectful behavior sience well before the primaries.