Monday, February 22, 2010

Watch out for us old folks...

Quote of the Day:
"I was happy to ride in the front seat of the squad car instead of the back."  Thomas Brusco

Amusing Bunni posted an  interview of the 67 year old Vietnam Veteran, Mr. Thomas Brusco who was involved in an altercation on a bus with a younger black man.  After watching the original video (posted below),  I can say with all confidence that I would have slipped out of my 3" heels and and used them to wallop the punk on the bus.   There is nothing worse than a ticked off little old Italian lady in high heels!!



3 comments:

rich b said...

The only thing that comes to mind is a scene in the Clint Eastwood movie "Gran Torino" when his character encounters three young thugs harrasing the young Hmong Girl on a corner. Clint looked at the three bullies harrasing the girl and said something like

"have you ever noticed that every now and then you come across someone you shouldn't have f**ked with? Well that's me".

No respect for the elderly. This guy was so in the right and the young guy got what was coming. He tried to walk away but the kid wouldn't have it. Sorry, I don't feel anything but contempt for kids like that.

Thank you Adrienne. The link made my day.

Adrienne said...

richb - glad to be of assistance!

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Adrienne! I'm glad you liked my post, thanks for the Linking back to me. I was going to put some quotes of my fav, & it was what you wrote, and when he said jerk was going in prison for 20 years, and how not to mess with old ppl, you might get a surprise. Rich's quote was great too, Gran Torino, perfect.
I'm sick on these thugs on the bus, they scream SO LOUD, you wanna have earplugs, they TRY to intimidate us, and the scardy drivers DO NOTHING. Bout time one learned some manners!