Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pointy Toed Shoe Award


This award is so meeeeeeeeee!!! I love these shoes. 

When I lived in Texas we would have called these shoes hot sexy cockroach killers.  The toes fit in the corner of the room assuring that you will squish the roach


This Pointy Toed Shoe
is hearby awarded
to
Adrienne
on the occasion
of yours truly
needing a
swift kick in the butt
for throwing myself
a big Pity Party.
Adrienne was happy
to strap these puppies on
and give me one where
the sun don't shine

Thank you, Adrienne!
Everyone needs a friend like you!
 
Angela's son Luke just arrived in Afghanistan yesterday to begin serving his country. Please pray for him and all the other young men who are willing to risk their lives so that people may be free.



9 comments:

gemoftheocean said...

You betcha. Prayers for you, and snaps for the CFMS!!! [Don't ask if you don't know!]

MightyMom said...

yeah, I was definitely thinking those were FMS!!!

Mary Ellen said...

Prayers will be said for Luke...lots of them. I'll also put his name in the prayer intention book at the Perpetual Adoration Chapel at my church.

Adrienne said...

Gemmie - I know what CVMS's means. What in he*l does that say about me???

Adrienne said...

MM - Yep -FMS ar my favorite. Love red ones!!!!

Adrienne said...

Mary Ellen - that is so thoughtful. Angela and Luke will appreciate it so much!

Lola said...

Adrienne,

Please consider a Style and Beauty entry on your other blog.

Any woman who could even consider shoes like that is someone I could learn from a thing or two.

I go a bad case of the 'frumpies'.

Fr. John Mary, ISJ said...

Be assured Luke will be remembered by our monastic community every day in our prayers and Mass. God love him, bless him, and his family!

Adrienne said...

Nazareth Priest - thank you so much for both Angela and Luke...