Saturday, September 19, 2009

Verizon Outages



I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Did you miss me??


During this past week we have experienced three major Verizon internet outages. By major I mean ones lasting longer than six hours, and in one case lasting nearly 12 hours.

First, to all those folks who have emailed, requested something, or otherwise tried to communicate, let it be known that I am here and heard your pleas. I am still playing catch up and should be up and running at full speed soon.

Second, this gave me a real taste of how some people are living in this age of misinformation. If it wasn't for some of the conservative radio shows I would have absolutely no idea of what was transpiring in our world.

Third, the first outage was reported to be in our area code (which, I might add, is the entire state of Idaho.) The next outages were narrowed down to my prefix. Do you thing they finally figured out who the radical raaaaacist right-wing terrorist wacko bitter clinger is, and this is part of a larger conspiracy to shut me up? Just sayin'... /sarcasm!

Fourth, I used my off-line time wisely. I painted my toenails purple. Cool!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

U were missed! I painted mine pink. I also chopped off all my hair. That's what happens when you don't post, Adrienne.

Adrienne said...

Pink is nice but purple is nicer. Did you cut your hair back into a shoulder length bob? That looked awesome on you!!

Tracy said...

you were missed Adrienne and I love that color!!

Jennifer said...

I have to politely disagree (unlike other bloggers) PINK ROCKS! Anyhoo, yes, it is an angled bob, short in back, long in front, with low lights. No bleach blonde anymore!

X said...

Will you paint them purple again for Lent? Maybe you should have done them green for Ordinary time LOL!!!

Adrienne said...

Jennifer - well, fine then! I want to see your hair...I'll give you a call!

Adrienne said...

Angela - what a GREAT idea. Liturgical colors for toe nails. They have a green in the Sally Hansen line but with my olive coloring it may not look too great. heh

Mary Ellen said...

Yes, I missed you...I was wondering where you went!

My granddaughter would love that color, she's always digging through my nail polish looking for something new and different.

I just cut my hair short for the first time in years, about two months ago. It was very long, down to the middle of my back. Now it's just at my nape...I wish I had cut it sooner, the time saved from blow drying and the money saved on vast amounts of hair product was worth it. More time for blogging! ;-)