Saturday, September 5, 2009


Announcement from Father John Speekman

Father Speekman is just about my favorite read when I need to get my head screwed on straight. His Homilies and Reflections from Australia are always spot on, profoundly and simply written which make them accessible to simple souls like moi. Wonderful reads for Christians of all spots and stripes.

I received this email from him which is self explanatory.

I have been asked to advertise the Year of the Priest Clergy Conference for English-speaking priests in Rome in 2010 so I've had some graphics of varying sizes produced hoping one of them might find an appropriate place on your site. You might put a banner at the top of your blog or something in the column, it's up to you. It is important that those who read the ad are directed to the official website:


Please take a moment to add a graphic and link on your blog, too
Thanks

No comments: