Sunday, September 13, 2009

Alan Colmes Viciously Attacks Blogger

Things are getting ugly...

Peace loving, gentle blogger RightKlik is attacked by Alan Colmes on Twitter. Read the gory details



At the same time Robert Stacy McCain is having to defend himself from Charles Johnson, who blogs as Little Green Footballs. Stacy has points to make, and make them he does.

Point One: Charles Johnson doesn't know me from Adam's housecat (I didn't even know Adam had a cat or a house, either)
Point Two: Charles Johnson is is prejudiced, and subscribes to stereotypes

And finally, Stacy tells us what he really thinks in Point Three: Charles will regret it just once, and that will be continuously...

Sheesh, all I ever get is a few disgruntled folks who don't think I'm "devout" enough.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks Adrienne.. if I want to know whats happening in the world.. I don't look any further than your blog:)

matthew archbold said...

I'm always told I'm not devout enough as well by commenters. The funny thing is that I'm sure that I'm not devout enough.

Adrienne said...

Tracy - you're welcome. You keep me on track spiritually ...

Adrienne said...

Matthew - It's way better than the trolls who call me the "c" word and wish for my immediate death.

I've always hated that term "devout" Catholic. Not even sure what the heck it means.

We have a crank at our church who, on numerous occasions, has publicly insulted myself and others in the most viscous of terms. He refers to himself as a devout Catholic. How weird is that???

RightKlik said...

Thanks for this post!

Adrienne said...

RK - I hope you realize it was tongue-in-cheek. I couldn't sleep so at about 3:30 am I was cruising my Reader. Your post struck me so funny (that happens at 3am, even without alcohol), that I just had to put up this post...