Monday, July 27, 2009

Mother Dismembers Baby

I suggest you not read the entire article if you are in the least bit squeamish. However, I don't see much difference, except for a few details, between what this mother did to her 3 1/2 week old child and what licensed abortion doctors do on a daily basis.

Would these same crime scene investigators or anyone in favor of "choice", be just as stunned and speechless if they spent a day at an abortion clinic?


Dismemberment of Texas newborn leaves crime scene investigators speechless; mother charged

The scene was so gruesome investigators could barely speak: A 3 1/2-week-old boy lay dismembered in the bedroom of a single-story house... read the rest - caution: graphic and not for the faint of heart

Healthcare debate's next hurdle: abortion

Some Democrats opposed to abortion rights threaten to pull their support for the bill unless it includes language restricting taxpayer funds for the procedure. read it all


From the Blog Prof:

Nurse forced to assist in late-term abortion, is suing Mt. Sinai in NY




4 comments:

The blogprof said...

I saw the dismemberment headlines today. I refuse to even read the story. The headline is enough for me.

Adrienne said...

BP - that was a wise decision...very wise

Mark D. said...

I'm on my lunchbreak right now, but I have no inclination to read the story abot the dismemberment. Good Lord, this is what happens when civilization is in collapse. What kind of barbarism are we living through?

Anonymous said...

Pure madness!

Liturgy of the Hours