Friday, July 17, 2009

How Long Before They Start Coming for the Bloggers

This is something that is discussed quite often at our dining room table. How long will the powers that be allow us to continue?

I know lots of people who rely on the main stream media for their news and the results are a disaster.
Atlas Shrugged addresses this very issue:

The Last Frontier of Free Speech: Gagging, Surveilling the Internet


AN OBAMA OFFICIAL'S FRIGHTENING BOOK ABOUT CURBING FREE SPEECH ONLINE

When it comes to the First Amendment, Team Obama believes in Global Chilling. read the rest

I've been informed the link doesn't work. Hopefully all fixed....



My Hot Day

My hubby is enjoying 60 degree weather in Minnesota while our temps are reaching into the high 90's. So what do I do? Why paint the bathroom of course. THREE times.

First color is too light, second color better, third color - perfect!

And poor Elle hates hot weather and is very insecure since her surgery on Wednesday. Here's how that works. I make sure she's resting comfortably in her little bed and commence to paint. In approximately 10 to 15 minutes she realizes she can't see me and starts to cry. I return to her bedside where she immediately falls back to sleep. I paint. In 15 minutes we repeat with the pats and reassurances. And on and on.


5 comments:

RightKlik said...

Come after me, Obama! I'll have great fun with that.

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Thanks for the tips on painting while being owned by a dog. Our dachshund is exactly the same as Ell is about not seeing you at all times.

Adrienne said...

RK - I feel the same way.....

Agnes - It's been a trial to say the least.

MightyMom said...

move the pup's bed into your workspace!!


and what color is your final verdict??

Adrienne said...

Final color was the darkest color that we used in the kitchen. It's called Agate. Very Tuscany.

H will be home Tuesday and I promise I'll get some pictures for my other blog...

Move her bed? Are you kidding? I don't take a pee without her along. She and her bed gets moved a gazillion times a day. I finally put her in the laundry room so she could see me in the bathroom. It's the second bath and it's teeny tiny....