Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Outstanding Response

Oh my! I sure didn't expect the level of emotion the city of Toledo would wrench up from the lower depths of people's psyche.

How about some Toledoens (?) jumping in to defend their bailiwick? If you have no clue about what I am talking about, read next post.

House Cleaning
Help Needed

****Thanks to Diva Mom Vickie over at Adventures of Bittyman and his Sidekick Ittyboy, my brand new Facebook friend, I realized that I was on Internet Explorer instead of my usual Firefox. I am such an idiot that when we hooked up our DSL, I never noticed that my computer guru took me off Firefox. Now how's that for dim? So now to get my Google reader fully stocked is just a matter of clicking on a little icon. Cool!

Blog Rollin'

****My blog needs it's links updated in the worse way. Don't be shy! Let me know if I have not included you on my links. I will do my best over the next few days to update but I could miss someone. It's ok for you to let me know by email if you prefer to not appear like a whiny, "what about meeeeee type", which I assure you would not be the case. Just sayin'.....

Facebook

****Please be my friend on Facebook. I love reading updates on what is going on in people's lives. Nothing is too mundane to warrant my attention. What you eat for breakfast (I hope it's bacon, though (unless you're a vegetarian in which case it would have to be fakin' bacon)), is of utmost importance to me. If the link is not the proper one you may find me by name Adrienne Streeter.

Comments

****I read each and every one of my comments and I try to respond to each and every one. But sometimes I actually have days where it appears that I have some semblance of a life, and then I don't get around to doing my part to make you feel welcome. You are!!!

****I have a few blogs I go to and leave comments on a fairly regular basis. It seems that everyone else is routinely acknowledged except yours truly. I hate that feeling. It's liked being picked last for the baseball team when you were a kid. So if I have inadvertently made anyone feel that way you have permission to flog me with a spaghetti noodle. A real class act is someone like Philip Blosser over at Musings of a Pertinacious Papist ,who actually came to my blog and thanked me for visiting him. Cool! I shall endeavor to be more like Philip.

11 comments:

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

Thanks for the shout out! Ironically I've been following your blog for some time but didn't realize it was the same Adrienne I was chatting with on Esther's facebook page until I 'friended' you and saw your blog listed!

Ah, socializing in the 21st century!

Kasia said...

Awww, poor Adrienne! I love reading your comments... :-)

Tracy said...

yikes, you poor thing:)

Adrienne said...

Diva - You are just too sweet! I discovers Argent on Facebook. It's kinda fun!

Kasia & Tracy - Sheeeeesh! Do I sound whiny or something. It's ok. Those folks that ignore me just get extra pins in their dolls. LOL

Adrienne said...

Diva - discovered not discovers

Elisabeth said...

That's the FaceBook spirit! But don't forget the new "project!" - http://deliberateengagement.wordpress.com

Pro Ecclesia said...

Adrienne,

I apologize for all those times you commented at my blog and I didn't respond. Please don't take it personally ... I rarely ever respond to comments. When I do, it's usually because something someone wrote has set me off.

;-)

Terry Nelson said...

Oh crap - I'm horrible about responding comments. Now I feel bad and I know I am bad. I'm a bad, bad, man.

Anonymous said...

What the heck is facebook?

Katie Alender said...

I am another "invisible commenter". I feel like I often see a long string of replies that ends above me and picks up right after me. I can only conclude that the world is not fully prepared to deal with my brilliance!

Pertinacious Papist said...

You're too sweet.