Monday, October 20, 2008

Prayer
to
Saint Paul of the Cross

O Glorious St. Paul of the Cross, you believed that the evils of the world were a result of the forgetting of the Sufferings of Jesus.
And so you sought to enkindle in people the memory of the Passion and Death of Christ Crucified.
Intercede for us now. Gain for us the grace to appreciate more the Sufferings of Jesus Crucified for us.
Help us to he open to the forgiveness and healing that flow from the Cross.
Pray for us that we may learn how to come into the presence of Christ Crucified and keep alive His memory in our hearts.
O Saint Paul of the Cross present us, our families and friends to Jesus, now risen at the Father's right hand.
Seek aid for us in our weakness and illness, our sinfulness and waywardness. Bear these our pleas to Jesus Crucified. Amen
*
*
The life of St. Paul of the Cross
narrated by Martin Sheen
The best 10 minutes you'll spend today...

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Very nice!!! Thank you for sharing!!

Kirk said...

I agree. I love hearing about the Saints. Now I have to find out what happened next!

Kathleen Miller said...

Adrienne,

I have added you to my sidebar under Blogs I enjoy. Keep up the great blog!

Adrienne said...

Thanks Kathleen - I popped you on to mine too. I am woefully behind on my links and will have to post a plea for help to get them properly updated.