Wednesday, January 2, 2008


Blessed by Uncle Jim for: "her simplified wisdom, and for the insights she so willingly shares.


I’ve been blessed again, which is quite all right. I need all the help I can get. I'm not sure if "simplified wisdom" is the same as simple minded (I think it is) but, I won't quibble. Gratitude for all blessings floating in my directions is the name of the game. Thanks Uncle Jim!!!

It’s a game of tag with a difference - we look outside ourselves and praise and pray for one's blog friends. We’re going to see how far the blessings can travel and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a blessing may upload the image to their sidebar if they choose to.

Now, here is your mission should you decide to accept it:

a) Bless 3 blog buddies each
b) Include the ‘God Bless you’ image in their post
c) Explain briefly why they are blessing the people they are blessing
d) pray/include in the post the prayer for the recipients of the blessing.
e) The recipient/sender of a blessing should type in the com box of Deb’s original post that a blessing has been sent to them so we can keep track of how many blessings are being given.

  • My first blessing is for PaulaB52 at As We Wait in Joyful Hope. Paula never fails to make me laugh and humor is very spiritual. Spiritual people are happy people so hats off to Paula
  • Second blessing will be going to Laura at Laura's Place for the same reason plus the added fun of giving us "Karl's Dilemma". Italians love a good tussle.
  • And last, but certainly not least, is Tara at Loved Sinner 'cause you gotta' love a cute gal that admits to loving potato chips.

My blessing is that God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit bless and keep each of you in the coming year. May you always know that you are loved and special in His eyes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Adrienne--you are so very kind!

Tom in Vegas said...

Man, you're just getting blessings from everybody these days, aren't you. This is truly a VERY UNIQUE circumstance you find yourself in. Apparently, people want to send you their best IRREGARDLESS of how picky you are about certain things.

Unbelievable.

Tom

PS
Blessings to you:0)

Adrienne said...

Tom - arrrgh!!! my ears are bleeding:)

Here's the deal as I see it. Uncle Jim never checked to see if I was blessed because he figured no one in their right mind would do such a thing (as in giving me a very unique blessing).

Irregardless of all this blather I got another blessing and I'm not giving it back.

I'm NOT picky - I'm just right (as in female and Italian.)

Motherhen said...

Thank you Adrienne, that is so sweet.

Therese said...

hey Tom. :::Putting on Mothers hat::: You stop that. Adrienne does deserve this blessing. :::take of mothers hat:::

It is easy to put that hat on since I already have a Tom. I know just how cheeky Tom's are. :::grin:::

Congratulations Adrienne.

uncle jim said...

And, to set the record straight, I did know that Adrienne had been blessed before ... but I wasn't sure if the 'off-shore' nature of the sender counted. Besides, Adrienne has bless all of us so much, I figured I owed her!