Adrienne's Corner

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It's Tuesday...

what's going on.

MOTUS:  If You Like Your Plan…Well, You Know.

Freedom's Lighthouse:  Outraged Megyn Kelly Holds Up Evidence Obama Knew His “If You Like Your Insurance. . .” Promise was Not True; Thiessen Says, “You’ve Got the Smoking Gun” – Video 10/28/13

I'm a Man. I'm 41:  Ted Cruz Exposes Amnesty Bill: $5000 Penalty For Hiring Citizens Over Legalized Aliens

Mychal Massie:  Questions Megyn Kelly Must Answer

American Thinker:  ObamaCare Schaden-Fraud

The Blaze:  NBC News’ Bombshell Obamacare Report Disappears Due to ‘Publishing Glitch’ – and There Was Something Missing From Republished Version

Matt Walsh:  It’s time to end the stigma of infanticide




Adrienne at 9:59 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

My photo
Adrienne
Beautiful North Idaho, United States
My name is Adrienne and I want to welcome you to my world. I have a daylily nursery in beautiful North Idaho and specialize in personal service. I am a life long gardener and a Master Gardener but I believe that simple is best. I love to design interiors and gardens, paint, and read. My other interests are my Catholic faith and politics.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.