from Tom in Vegas:
*****"Dear friends, please keep my mom Isabel in your prayers. After catching my cold last week, I feared she might develop pneumonia as she once did on a previous occasion. Well, today, to the sound of her complaining and insistence that she was okay, I took her to see a doctor and guess what he said? She has pneumonia. He has put her on a strong anti-biotic for the next five days. He said this medication should do the trick (from his mouth to God's ears)."
Say a prayer for her if you get a chance. Thank you and God bless you.
Stop over and let Tom know you will add Isabel to your prayer intentions.
Father Tim Finigan
*****Also take a moment to stop over at The Hermeneutic of Continuity and lend your support to a fine priest under attack - further proof that the devil is alive, well, and hard at work in this world.
*****You may read his response to the hatchet job done on him by the "Catholic" publication The Tablet in his February 19th post.
*****You may read his response to the hatchet job done on him by the "Catholic" publication The Tablet in his February 19th post.
Will do. Pneumonia is no fun at all. I'm just getting over a bout of it myself, and I'm still a fairly robust 39 -- and it was still very difficult.
ReplyDeleteThis has been a bad year for cold and flu in my region.
ReplyDeleteIt hangs on for a week.
I will pray for you mom Tom.
Why is it some folks will deny they need to go see the doctor and others are there with every paper cut?