Very funny Auntie A. Good to see Elle up and dancing!
A great Christmas present all round! God bless, both!
My children thought that Elle was impressive.
Oh my gosh...too funny!! I loved it! My husband "elfed" himself and a few of his ukulele buddies. He used the country "down home" style version.God bless you, especially on this Gaudete Sunday!
cute. That is great. I might have to see if my husband can elf us.
HA! Very good, Elle is up dancing already!
Your dancing is so great that I have awarded you The Marie Antionette Award
Praise God! I'm glad things are going better and your little critter is back.
This is cute and happy, I am so glad Elle is better!
oh my.. so fun!!
How funny! Good to see you all are well.
Very funny Auntie A. Good to see Elle up and dancing!
ReplyDeleteA great Christmas present all round! God bless, both!
ReplyDeleteMy children thought that Elle was impressive.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...too funny!! I loved it! My husband "elfed" himself and a few of his ukulele buddies. He used the country "down home" style version.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you, especially on this Gaudete Sunday!
cute. That is great. I might have to see if my husband can elf us.
ReplyDeleteHA! Very good, Elle is up dancing already!
ReplyDeleteYour dancing is so great that I have awarded you The Marie Antionette Award
ReplyDeletePraise God! I'm glad things are going better and your little critter is back.
ReplyDeleteThis is cute and happy, I am so glad Elle is better!
ReplyDeleteoh my.. so fun!!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! Good to see you all are well.
ReplyDelete