Pray for Critter
****Critter is the owner of Tom in Vegas and he has developed a rare condition called Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation. It was unexpected and he is in critical condition. Critter has already had transfusions and will, I believe, be getting another one. He was perkier today but his condition is still touch and go.
****Stop by and give Tom your support in this difficult time. For many of us our pets are so precious to us and bring us so much joy. Even though I have never been able to hold or pet Critter just to look at his dear little face makes me happy.
****After the scary time I just had with Elle I know how alone and helpless Tom feels in this time just before we celebrate the birth of Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Thank you for being so thoughtful and so caring. It means the world to us over here who are praying for him. He is a FULL member of our family, just like little Elle is to yours.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you, Harold, and your critter family.