Adrienne's Corner

Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday after Super Bowl...

here's some things to get your week started.

American Thinker:   America After Obama

Big Government:  Minnesota Lawmakers Take on Teacher Seniority, Lefty Media Yawns

Weasel Zippers:   BS Alert: Obama Bemoans Mooch Being Dragged Into The “Political Realm”…

White House Dossier:   No Super Bowl Party for Obama

Big Government:   L.A. Teacher Accused of Molesting 23 Children to Keep Lifetime Health Benefits; Not His First Investigation

Political Realities:   How will history judge this generation if we let our republic slip away?

Randy's Roundtable:  Happy 101st President Reagan 

Bungalow Bill:  Obama is Cooking the Books on Unemployment Recovery Just in Time for the Election


Nice Deb:   Video: Rick Santorum on American Exceptionalism

American Thinker:   Health Care: The Straw That Should Break Newtmania's Back

The Camp of the Saints:   Steyn On The Cowards At Komen

Michelle Malkin:   Santorum’s got game
Adrienne at 8:42 AM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me

My photo
Adrienne
Beautiful North Idaho, United States
My name is Adrienne and I want to welcome you to my world. I have a daylily nursery in beautiful North Idaho and specialize in personal service. I am a life long gardener and a Master Gardener but I believe that simple is best. I love to design interiors and gardens, paint, and read. My other interests are my Catholic faith and politics.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.