Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Kenosha: The hot war starts?...

 the street war in Kenosha will either stop the rioters or escalate into complete chaos.

Which option are you siding with?

And the (democrat) governor of Wisconsin says, "The systemic racism must stop!"

Yeah - we'll get right on that, Tony

Meanwhile, the police are searching for some guy with a long gun. Is it the same guy pictured in a video walking up to police cars with his hands in the air and being completely ignored?  

Forgive me if I sound a bit cynical, but democrat cities are being destroyed by "peaceful protesters" and I think the citizens are fed up.

And it seems Joe Lockhart is still smarting from the settlement CNN had to make with Nick Sandman as Nick proudly donned a MAGA hat last night after his very well done speech.

Proof that some people never learn:


Score one for Nick!


Now I have a house to paint if I want to finish before it starts to snow.


No comments: