Thursday, April 16, 2020

Driven to rage... videos

by the horrible behavior of the commie/libtards.

Usually I'm able to ignore the hatred of the left.

But yesterday, as I told dear Bunkerville in her combox, I was driven to a rage so white hot that I'm surprised my office chair didn't ignite.

First I see a story about two doctors, husband and wife, who ripped down a Trump flag belonging to a 67 yo who lived by them while their children watched and the older one pleaded with them not to do it or they'd be arrested.

One thing I'm prone to do is Google where someone lives and in this case it was clear that they bought a McMansion, valued at roughly 1 million, among more ordinary houses.

Even though they were arrested and charged with a slew of offences, including contributing to the delinquency of a minor, my head started to swell, my outrage meter spiked into the red zone, and sweat popped out on my forehead.

How dare these arrogant slimy entitled pretend elitists damage the property of a senior citizen just because they suffered from terminal TDS. If it's God's will I hope their gynecology practices implode, their children are removed from them, and they are shunned by their neighbors as the malignant creeps they are. 



Just as my heart started to return to normal I stumble on fake Catholic Pelosi standing in front of her very expensive refrigerator touting how she soothes herself with ice cream that costs $13.00 a pint.  Hey, not to worry dirt people - you can have it delivered for about $19.00.

Is it possible to be anymore arrogant and tone deaf?  I doubt it.  Over 22 million people are out of work wondering how they're going to pay their mortgage or rent, put food on the table, and care for their families and this arrogant multi-millionaire is telling them to buy ice cream?

And to make it worse, she's got a sweater tied around her shoulders in the best preppy fashion and it's orange. I hate orange. I hate it to point of wishing it would be banished from the color wheel. Apologies to those of you who like orange.

The ashwagandha that I just started taking was no help for the buckets of cortisol my adrenals were spewing out. 

Fight or flight?

 Oh, fight reigned supreme!



No comments: