Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I thought my capacity for being shocked had reached its limits...

I was wrong.

Nice Deb has put it all together for us - and we thank her. 
On Monday night’s Kelly File, Megyn Kelly covered the  ObamaCare Employer Mandate delay, focusing “on one little nugget” that was “found under a mountain of new regulations” which stipulates that in order to be eligible for this gift from the White House, “the employer may not reduce the size of its workforce or its overall hours of service of its employees.”

“Basically”, she continued, “what the government is telling employers is that you will not fire a single person. You will not lay off a single person – if you want to take advantage of our gift. And you have to certify it under penalty of perjury to the IRS that you didn’t do that!”  READ THE REST and be sure and watch the videos
I will be very busy today and either today or tomorrow my computer will be whisked away by my guru to be updated to Windows 7.  I will miss XP.

 

No comments: