Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Catholic Carnival Time






Check out Catholic Carnival here.
I'm working up the nerve to host one myself. I figure if Uncle Jim can do it, so can I. Only kidding, Uncle Jim!

5 comments:

  1. Give it a shot. What's the worse that can happen?

    Thanks for the link!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you challenging me?

    I've never done one ... I have jumped over to them once in awhile ... but do one? I don't think so.

    For that honor, I will bow to you madame.

    Are you picking in me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Jim -

    Ooops! I thought for sure you had done one. I know Father V did one.

    I would never pick on you - never, never. I don't need to because you pick on yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a lot of fun to host the Carnival. I have done it twice.
    Btw, I like the random picture of the cat playing with string.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I wondered who the heck was reading my blog from Northern Idaho. Just recently found your blog from your comment. You folks up there are practically considered "Mission Territory."

    Karen

    ReplyDelete